So I put this off for a few days (?) maybe, because I'm terrified of those tagging things, and ... I'm going to be a rebel and break the chain and not post the rules, and talk about Fight Club.
and I hope I don't get arrested. o.o
Perhaps since I ain't gonna follow them rules, this also has no point, but I'm feeling a little guilty, so ... at least I'm doing it ... sort of ...ambassador-brouwer
1) What two Disney characters do you think are most like you, and why?
No idea. I've watched like every Disney movie there ever was, and there are so many characters sooo.
2) If you have/had an enemy, who are/were they and why?
Well, there were some bucketheads who were ... well, they were two-faced muffincakes and pretended to be my friends; but were actually stabbing me in the back and pranking me and being jerks. Let's just say I do not talk with them any more. But I do think of them occasionally and check up on things n pray for them (and for myself cause whenever I think about it, still get bitter lol. Forgive, forgive) . But ... yeah. No enemies ...
3) What time is it and where are you right now?
Almost 2am, sitting at me secretary's desk and typing up this journal on my laptop.
4) If I hired a gourmet chef to cook you your favorite meal, what would you order?
Best hot chickenwing pizza they could possibly make.
5) If all goes well on your career path, what's the best possible outcome in five or ten years?
Famous/known author, ... awesome ... artsy career?????
6) What's the most unique thing about your handwriting?
I can write really really small and it's still readable.
7) Have you ever gotten a traffic ticket?
I got one ticket for ... something ... or two? I think. But not traffic tickets.
7.5) If so, how/what happened? (If you've gotten more than one, what was your first?)
The end! Woo. I want to sketch. But what???